All of your driver's education needs can be met through JWP Community Ed!!!!!
***Behind the Wheel will be available again in summer of 2019. We will have sign up in May and dates will run June and July (mostly).
**** Summer Classroom Driver's Education will be held for 2 weeks. The dates are June 24-28 and July 8-12. 12:00 to 3:00 daily. Parent night will be June 26th. from 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
Parent night is required of one parent for each child. Yes - students attend this class also.
** If you are taking your driver's license test here are a few things to remember:
: social security card, permit, certificate of completion from parent night, driving log, white card from behind the wheel training, and proof of insurance.
1. Stop before the stop sign
2. Stay under the posted speed limit
3. Scan every intersection by actually turning your head a little each way - 'cool dude nod'
4. When stopped behind a car, stop back far enough that you can see their tires touch the pavement
5. OBSERVE, OBSERVE, OBSERVE! Can't say this one enough!
6. Midnight to 9:30 for parallel parking - students remember???
7. SMOG! - S
er the shoulder look, and G
o when pulling out from parking especially.